Queen’s Gate Development Fund is a committee comprising the Principal, Bursar, three governors (two of whom are alumnae of the school) and a representative of the PTA.
Currently, the main objective of the QG Development Fund is to raise financial resources to support the refurbishment of many of the interior areas of the building. Our goal is to provide a school environment that:
- supports twenty-first century teaching, drawing on research focusing particularly on how girls learn;
- provides spaces to suit all learners, particularly those with neurodiversity;
- celebrates the wonderful heritage of our building;
- responds to the originality at the heart of Queen’s Gate;
- is somewhere of which our girls and parents can feel truly proud;
- is as gracious and attractive as the wonderful characters of our pupils.
The first phase of works supported by the QG Development Fund commence in Summer 2023, and we look forward to providing further updates of our progress here.