About the Foundation
The role of the Foundation is to support the Principal and Governors in the continued advancement of Queen’s Gate and to support the School’s strategic plans.
The Foundation’s Aims
We are specific in our aim to: –
- Build a stronger and more supportive Queen’s Gate community by maintaining, renewing and encouraging the involvement of Old Girls, parents, former parents and friends in the life of the School and to promote its general well-being.
- Build a culture of giving; by donating financially, giving your time or through gifts-in-kind, all of which will enable the School to continue to flourish through enhancement of existing facilities, development of new facilities, expansion of access, and the maintenance of our high standards by securing our long term future.
To achieve this: –
- A close relationship between all Old Girls, parents, former parents and friends and the School is being fostered. Members of the Queen’s Gate community are always welcome to the School and we would be delighted to arrange a visit for you to meet with the Principal or have a tour of the School.
- An increased number of events for Old Girls, parents, former parents and friends are being coordinated for the coming year to enhance relationships between these communities and the School.
- The Queen’s Gate Foundation is the fundraising arm of the School and funds raised will be used to benefit the School.
Old Girls, current girls and their parents, former parents, former staff, corporate connections and anyone who would like to become involved in the Foundation, whether it is to donate, give your time or share your expertise with us, we would love to have your involvement in achieving our goals.
For more information on the Foundation or more about our plans for the future, please contact Miss Lilly de Bie on 020 7761 0309 or at